::--::--::--welcome to adeiz's page--::--::--::

::--secebis pengalaman--::

---my environment :: from my point of view---

Saturday, September 17, 2005

::--emotional--::

My mind was disturbed....every colleague was trying to psyco everybody...haha...that's what they good at...and pity for them who were too stress with new condition...

I sometimes feel very bad when the other group complaining the place that I use to spent my time for the past 3 month...sempit la, panas la, apa la, itu la....malas nak layan...just give them a smile...

I'm a slow learner....and much of the things I'll understand just before exam starts...thats who i am...I'm not an A student ....but trying to be...

I dont like HATE somebody telling me I'm good...trying to psycho me not to learn...what kind of human being is that??...oh please...

I feel that they were ridiculous...they are the one who studying very hard...skipping their sleeping time...but still...they want to psyco everyone....

Some of them even get very sleepy during lecture...it's not why I was very disheartened...because sometimes....I do feels sleepy...sometimes my mind flies away from that lecture hall...but you must have experience this...when you in your student era... ;~)

I have a chat with a cancer patient yesterday….I was very mesmerized with their spirit to live…I feels happy and sad to a different situation; sad of their condition, but happy because of their spirit…They even knowledgeable about their illness…

Semoga Allah membantu mereka….

Adeiz : hope zackyah won't be offend with the content...

2 Comments:

Blogger Zackyun said...

salam..aku takde rase offended bcz i believe i'm not one of them..erm,semua org nak bjaya tapi kadang2 nak dia sorg je bolot title 'bjaya' sorg2..aku dah jumpa ramai sgt member jadi mcm tu..entahlah,bg aku..aku suka anak muda islam ni berusaha utk berjaya,dan aku support wpun kadang2 buat aku rimas penuh bedsite aku tapi aku suka pada gol.ilmu nie....

biarkan mereka psycho kita yg penting kita maintain cemerlang...bagi support kat depa..maybe confident is what they need!

wpun hati aku kkdg tguris dorg jadi sgt kiasu,tapi kita padang dgn cermin mata kasih sayang dan positif,moga2 diredhai Allah ..:)

slamat bpuasa...

Wednesday, October 05, 2005 2:55:00 PM  
Blogger adeiz said...

thanks kiah....hehe...rasa nak panggil ko kiah plak....im so down.... =(.... thanks for being there...

Saturday, October 08, 2005 6:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScript from
Rainbow Arch

if anyone won't allowed me to use any picture or anything (copyright) from this site...please do let me know